There were many things I wanted to do this summer, but ever since I found out that I got pregnant, most of them just went down the drain. So what were they?
1. Go to RWA NY.
2. Lose 5 lbs.
3. See friends and family in the States with Hero Material.
4. Plan a trip to Vietnam.
5. Wrap up WIP and send it to Agent.
But I can be flexible! (And having the Boy is quite exciting!) So my new plans are:
1. Have the Boy.
2. Recover (and lose the pregnancy weight!)
3. Learn how to be a good mom.
4. Wrap up edits for The Last Slayer.
5. Daydream about a trip to Thailand and Vietnam (to commence when the Boy’s old enough to appreciate it).
What about you? Have any of your summer plans changed? If so, how? If not, what’s the one thing you’re looking forward to doing this summer?